Dangerous Goods Guide
- Is this consignment DGLQ? (Dangerous Goods In Limited Quantities)
If “YES” and meets the criteria go to step 2
If “NO” clearly black out the DGLQ lettering on top right hand corner of this document
- Enter Shippers Reference
This is optional
- Shipper name and full address completed
PO Box numbers are not acceptable. Ensure Shipper contact phone number completed
- Consignee (receiver) name and full address completed
PO Box numbers are not acceptable
Dangerous Goods Identification
- Enter the 4 Digit UN Number
- Enter Proper Shipping Name
If the Proper Shipper Name is “N.O.S. (Not Otherwise Specified) then add Technical Name
- UN or ID Number
Enter 4 Digit UN Class Number
- Packing Group
Enter Packing Group ( ie PG II or PG III) - PG I is not accepted
Description of inner package ie Aerosols, Tins, Bottles
Enter quantity of inner units
- Total quantity of DG product
ie 400mls, 3 litres etc
Enter for Class 3 Product. Other Classes = N/A
- Marine Pollutant (Required for Maritime travel)
Enter “Yes” or “No”
- Quantity and Type of Packaging
ie 4 Cartons, 2 x 20 litre drums
- Total kgs of consignment
- Sign Off
Ensure this section is fully completed
Only complete this document if you have Dangerous Goods Training.
Please refer to our Dangerous Goods Policy and Guide for any restrictions.
This document is not permitted for Air Transport.
If you are unable to complete the technical detail of the shipment please refer to the Matreial Safety Data Sheet.
Seek advice from the Dangerous Goods trained staff in your branch.